UnikTruck A/S is one of Denmark’s major suppliers of forklift trucks, terminal tractors, special machines and other logistics solutions.
DK-8300 Odder, Denmark
Phone: +45 6966 3456
Tax ID: 33968035
The information we collect about you will be used for various purposes in connection with the customer or supplier relationship you have with us and the operation of our company. The information collected may vary depending on whether you are a customer, supplier or business partner, but generally it will be to do with contact information and in connection with UnikTruck’s (contractual) rights and obligations.
Failure to provide personal information on your part may mean that UnikTruck is unable to fulfil its obligations in relation to the customer or supplier relationship you have with us.
UnikTruck collects and processes only general personal data. UnikTruck collects the following categories of personal data:
Information with respect to Customers: Information that you provide us with when you fill out a form or register online through the website. It includes contact information (first name, middle name(s), surname, address, telephone number and email address), bank details, customer number, order history as well as information you give us when you contact us with a question or to report a problem, or when you contact us about your customer relationship. UnikTruck can also obtain information about birthdays and anniversaries with respect to physical contacts.
Information with respect to Suppliers and Partners: Information that you provide to us in connection with the conclusion of a delivery or cooperation agreement, including contact information (work, job title, first name, middle name(s), surname, address, telephone number and email address), information that you give us concerning your preferences in terms of marketing or communication, as well as information you give us when you contact us with a question or to report a problem or when you contact us as part of our cooperation.
UnikTruck only processes your personal data when it is necessary to do so in connection with your customer, supplier or business partner relationship, or when there is a need to do so under applicable law.
UnikTruck processes your personal data for the purposes described below. Please note that not all of the stated purposes, categories of information or recipients, or types of data processing apply to you in all situations:
Administration of customer relationship: Creation and management of the customer relationship you have with UnikTruck as part of the operation of UnikTruck’s business. This includes customer care, billing, recovery, marketing, customer analysis and statistics etc.
Administration of supplier and business partner relationship: Administration of supplier and/or business partner relationships, in situations where you are a supplier or partner or a contact person with a supplier or a business partner, with whom UnikTruck works as part of the operation of our company. This includes maintenance of our CRM register with information to do with our supplier and business partner contacts.
Operation and maintenance of our websites: Making our services available on our websites, and including support for ongoing evaluation and improvement of our websites.
Compliance with applicable laws and regulations: Compliance with laws and regulations which UnikTruck is subject to in connection with the operation of the company or fulfilment of various reporting or disclosure obligations in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, those relating to money laundering.
We strive to ensure that all personal data we process is accurate and current. We would therefore ask you to inform us of any changes in your personal circumstances (e.g. change of address or payment information) so that we can ensure that your personal data is up to date.
UnikTruck only processes your personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so. UnikTruck only processes general information concerning you.
Our processing of your personal data is founded on one of the following bases:
- Consent: You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (e.g. for receiving newsletters). Consent-based processing is based on Article 6 (1a) of the GDPR.
- Contract: Entering or fulfilling your customer, supplier or business partner agreement with UnikTruck. Processing based on a contractual arrangement is based on Article 6 (1b) of the GDPR.
- Our legitimate interests: In consideration of UnikTruck’s legitimate interests, i.e. the purposes described above (e.g. customer analysis and segmentation). Processing based on our legitimate interests is based on Article 6 (1f) of the GDPR.
- Third party legitimate interests: In addition, there may be situations where we process your personal data for the sake of the legitimate interests of third parties, for the purposes described above, unless it is considered that your interests are more important than theirs. Processing based on the legitimate interests of third parties is based on Article 6 (1f) of the GDPR.
According to the GDPR, there are a number of rights you may invoke, if you need to, against UnikTruck.
You must be aware that we will not always be obliged to observe these rights, and in some cases, we will only be able to observe the rights to a limited extent. For example, if UnikTruck is required by law to retain this data, you will not be able to erase the data about you that UnikTruck is processing.
- Insight: Among other things, you may request access to the personal data about you that we are holding, as well as, obtain information concerning what the personal data are being used for and to whom they are being disclosed.
- Objection to processing: You may object to the processing of the data, which includes objecting to automated decisions and profiling or to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Rectification: You can request rectification of any incorrect information about yourself.
- Restriction and erasure: You can request to have information about yourself restricted or erased if the conditions for this are met.
- Data portability: You can make your right to data portability applicable to information you have submitted to us if the processing is based on consent or contract, and this is otherwise technically possible.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, provided the processing is based on your consent.
If you wish to invoke your rights, please contact us by email at:
DK-8300 Odder, Denmark
Phone: +45 6966 3456
Tax ID: 33968035
Your request will be processed in accordance with prevailing data protection legislation.
Complaints about our processing of your personal data may be filed with:
Borgergade 28, 5.
1300 Copenhagen K, Denmark